Saturday, November 24, 2012

Newly restored vicarage near Malmö, Sweden




This fantastic newly restored vicarage near Malmö is on sale. I love it!!! Now, I need to earn a much, much higher income and do lots of positive vizualisation to even think about buying such an amazing house, but at the moment, it just feels nice to look at the pictures while drinking a glass of red wine. Ah, the simple pleasures of life!
When I fantasize about my dream house, there's always a long tree alley leading to the house. A huge backyard and lots of natural light. This house may not be perfect, but it meets those three requirements (even if I know that real estate pictures are often overexposed so the rooms looks brighter...).

Here are some pictures, enjoy!











Images: Erik Olsson via Hopea

No comments:

Post a Comment