Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swedish Hasbeens Autumn-Winter 2012 Collection



The new Swedish Hasbeens campaign has been released, just when I thought that maybe, I had enough shoes in my closet (is such a thing even possible?). Oh well, it's an investment I guess,  good quality leather and classic lines, you can't go wrong with that! Back to the new Autumn-Winter 2012 collection, "Outdoor Life":

"This collection is made to honor nature and the women biologists and scientists, like Beatrix Potter, that paved the way for us and for future generations showing the world that knowledge about our nature and world is power regardless of gender."

   Lots of great shots from the 1940's inspired new campaign can be seen here, and now, some of my favorite looks!









No comments:

Post a Comment