Monday, August 20, 2012

Acne's Parker Plastic Boots: yes or no?


                 


I just spent quite some time staring at Acne's Parker plastic boots from their pre-fall 2012 collection. I think they look fantastic! Mixing clear vinyl and polished calf leather is an idea I really like, but I know it would look odd on me. There's no need to run to the nearest store to try them on, I just know. It happens all the time with Acne. I love their clothes on the models, but on me, they're just not so flattering. But back to the boots, what are you supposed to wear to complete the space-age cowgirl look? And does it look good if you don't have mile-long legs and tiny calves? That's what I thought. I'll keep looking at them, and I'll stick to their classic Pistol boots (when I can afford them)!


Photos: Acne

No comments:

Post a Comment