Friday, March 30, 2012

Anna Karin Karlsson sunglasses

I love sunglasses, but finding the perfect pair is quite a challenge for me. Or they're too big, or they have a huge logo (I hate that!), or the color is not right... That's why I'm wearing the same pair since 2002 (seriously...). I want them to have a classic shape, but with a little something extra. Could Anna Karin Karlsson be the one who's gonna put an end to my quest?

The Swedish eyewear designer (also artist-musician-actress) created fantastic sunglasses designs with a retro vibe and the glamour of old Hollywood mixed with the 80's. It's playful, original, girly but not tacky, the quality looks great, and if you don't like people staring at you in the street, these might not be for you. But if you like to stand out from the crowd, go for it!

Images from Anna Karin Karlsson

No comments:

Post a Comment